20 Years of Quality You Can Trust
20 years is a long time to be working in an auto body shop. You might say that we’re just stubborn, but 20 years of experience means we also know a thing or two about what we’re doing, and we don’t plan on going anywhere soon.
Sure, a lot of others might know a thing or two about auto repair or bodywork, but we’ve turned our craft into a real art. We’re proud of what we do, and we hold ourselves to the kind of quality and service you can be proud of too.
At Cascades, you can be sure you’ll receive the highest quality of care for your car and for you. We guide all our customers through every step of what they need. From how to contact insurance companies’ processes required to meet guidelines depending on each different insurance company and how the claim must be handled. We set up getting non-drivable cars towed with professional care, setting up rental cars while your car is in the shop. There is nothing we can’t do for your auto repair.
When we first opened our doors 20 years ago, we decided we’d focus on getting the essentials just right. Things like real customer attention, speed of service and quality of work. Naturally, we’re fully certified and we stay current with the latest industry standards and practices.
Albert Fortin, Owner
Cascades 10 Promise Pledge
1. We pledge to ALWAYS LISTEN TO YOU so we can learn how to serve you better,
2. To ANTICIPATE YOUR NEEDS and solve them before you knew they were there.
3. We know that providing you the BEST QUALITY means NO SHORTCUTS,
4. that’s why we promise to help you UNDERSTAND THE PROCESS
5. and always EXPLAIN WHAT WE ARE DOING AND WHY so you can make informed decisions.
6. That means giving you a WALK-THROUGH, not the run around!
7. Our guarantee is to GIVE YOU OUR BEST, TELL IT LIKE IT IS,
8. and swallow our pride and APOLOGIZE when needed.
9. We will always ASK FOR FEEDBACK so we can continually improve to serve you better.
10. We are not only here for you….WE ARE HERE BECAUSE OF YOU, and we never forget that.